06 March 2007

Travel tip for Berlin conference

I'll be talking about the Archives Hub at the International Standards for Digital Archives Conference which runs from 24-26 April in Berlin. I'd booked my flights a month or so back, but discovered yesterday that British Airways had cancelled them. Great. Couldn't alter the booking online, so I spent 10 minutes on hold on the 0870 number trying to get through to the airline to get alternative flights. Then my brighter other half used the brilliant 'Say No to 0870' site to see if there was an alternative, cheaper number. Even better, there's a freephone number: 0800 123111 and my call to that number was answered straight away (as BA have pay for those calls). Thought I'd share this just in case anyone else is in the same situation!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home